Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Earthquake: tremors in JB

I am now in JB attending a course by ICT unit, JPNM. I am here since last Sunday and today is my third day in this hotel.
I got a new experienced today when suddenly i felt dizzy. I saw my table shaking and a few of my friends thought that it was because of the renovation by the hotel. I was busy creating this blog as an assignment for my course here when the tremors happened. Everyone was panicked and we rushed to the elavator to come down to the hotel's lobby. It was around 11.50 a.m. We gathered downstairs for about an hour. It was a relieved when we heard an announcement from the hotel's management saying that the hotel is save to be occupied.
Surprisingly, while I was in my room after lunch; I heard a noise. It was about 2.00 p.m. Then, the hotel's management announced that there was another tremors so we have to gather down stairs. Again!

No comments: