Saturday, June 11, 2011

a teacher is always a teacher

a few years ago, i accidentally met my former lecturer in school. she was observing a few trainees from the nearby teaching college. she asked about my life as a teacher in school. i told her that, it was quite tough since i'm teaching year 6 and there's much more duties to be completed, to be settled not only teaching but sometimes tired of attending courses here and there, filling up forms, doing others' work and many other tasks that sometimes made me confused. she smiled sweetly and said, "if you said so, that means you have chose the wrong profession!"

at first, i didn't understand her words....but now i know what she means. i'll try to do whatever tasks given to me as long as it is related to my priority as a teacher. wherever you go, whatever you be, a teacher is always a teacher....a noble, hard profession that needs us to be tough enough inner and outer....

No comments: