Tuesday, June 14, 2011

the unwanted

when i was young, i used to dream about being a rich lady, with a big car, big bungalow and have a lot of money. i wished i would do anything that i like without any worry to pay or to spend my money because money is not my problem at all. i dreamed to be an architect who designed many beautiful buildings..sometimes i dreamed about being a famous baker and open a big bakery with a boutique inside, so every time my customers come to buy my delicious cakes they may also choose or buy beautiful clothes that is designed by me...

unluckily, my dreams were only dreams..and i never think to be a teacher although sometimes i play teaching.....my sister and cousins were the 'victims'. they had to act as the pupils while i was the one who acted as the teacher.

i can still remember the moment when my late brother brought home the 'unwanted' form for me to fill in. i was forced to complete the form and my brother checked and posted it.

a few months later, the 'unwanted' letter came. i had to attend 'the unwanted' test and interview..then, the unwanted day came when i had to register in a teacher training college in kl.

time after time......................yes, people changed, so did me.............i began to fall in love to this career...

No comments: